|I cannot over emphasize how much I enjoyed this cornbread.|
The Best Cornbread Ever
1-1/2 cups Flour*
1/2 cup White cornmeal
1/4 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp. Salt
3 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 cup, Butter, melted
1 cup Milk
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Melt butter, stir in milk, add eggs--beat together with fork. Add to dry ingredients.
- Stir just until dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour into 8"x8" buttered baking pan.
- Bake at 325º for 40 minutes, or until toothpick is clean when inserted into center.
- Immediately cover top with honey.