Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dinner Tonight

 

Found a container of a glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com recipe for Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas in my freezer a couple of days ago,

Tonight I decide to use the filling to make taquitos. I hate to fry, but I figure these will reheat well so I can make enough to make the grease clean-up worthwhile.

A little more than halfway into this project, I decide to finish off the filling using the "good" white corn tortillas. For CA. For me, they unfortunately include wheat flour. But, I'm guessing that's why they taste so good. They are the best!

 

Results: O.K., except the organic white corn, gluten-free tortillas are just this side of indigestible. Or, at least that's the mouth-feel. CA tries both versions, and feels my pain. His are far better.

 

Front 4 are the tasty non-GF.

 

Suffering through with these.

 

Hands-down the best we've ever had.

 

Will make taquitos again. Next time spicier.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment